These are things the LSLWiki needs improving on. See WantedPages
- Modify the function pages to use a clearer description template, example.
( theType myParam
- theType myParam
- myParam is used to pass any value you like in
- -Integer-- : Returns a number between 1 and 5
Though the value passed to myParam in this function appears to have no affected, it does make the function go FOO, which of course causes it to spit a number between 1 and 5 out between its teeth.
Just thought it might be useful. By all means delete the above item if im being silly - NikEbisu
Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'd wate for more comments before doing it - BW
I like the idea. It can be difficult to see what all the parameters are for, and what is expected. vector doesn't tell me much. - AakanaarLaSalle
- Give everyone on the contributors page a middle name.
- It's a Wiki, put your own name up :P -Ice
- Write a vehicle tutorial.
- You get Wiki bonus points for this! -?
- The LSL Scripting Guide that is included with every upgrade has a pretty extensive section on vehicles. -VaguegirlPetty
- What do you think of someone(s) going through and adding a page each for all the particle, vehicle, and primitive parameters?
- :-O That really depends upon what kind of page will be posted on each of the parameters. If its only like a two-liner, I dont think its worthwhile to make a whole new page. -Chris
- Particle and prim parameters could be defined within their pages but I could see vehicle parameters getting pretty involved. Mostly I want this because vehicle parameters consistently kick my butt. :) -JulianFate
- Test event behavior during delays and add results to ScriptDelay.
- Add the ability to view all comments you have posted. MyComments?
- Allow people to view all changes/pages other people have made, not just MyPages/MyChanges.
- Comment deletion should redirect to the previous page (the page the comment was posted on) instead of the HomePage.
- Turn double-click editing off by default for people who have not logged in.
PRIM_FULLBRIGHT, PSYS_SRC_ANGLE_BEGIN, PSYS_SRC_ANGLE_END, PRIM_TEXGEN
Requires a different wiki installation
- Port the wakka to a wiki implementation that isn't dead, preferably MediaWiki. This would allow for much more complex layouts, uploads, LaTeX math formatting, and numerous other features. Seriously, I got Mediawiki set up on my Linux box in under an hour. -KeknehvPsaltery
- Endorsed by: Keknehv Psaltery, WolfWings, ChristopherOmega, AaronLevy, WillMoxie, St. Psaltery, Strife Onizuka, BurnmanBedlam, StevenKramer, Chasingred3Ixtab, JippenFaddoul, StryfeLowell, SmileyBarry, MidianStreeter, JasonHashimoto (add your name?)
- MediaWiki is incredibly easy to install, I'm currently pondering how hard it would be to create a script to port everything. My only concern would be implimenting the LSL script highlighter into it. Endorsed if possible. -FionaFielding
- I bet it wouldn't be that hard... Ezhar knows PHP. I don't even care about a script to port everything, I'd be willing to go, by hand through the PageIndex and port everything. - KeknehvPsaltery
- Add me onto that list of folks willing to go through by hand to move things from Wakka to MediaWiki. - WolfWings
- St. Psaltery is also willing to transfer the wiki information by hand if necessary.
- MediaWiki is good enough for Wikipedia, so it must be good enough for us! ;) I would also be willing to transfer information by hand if needed. - BurnmanBedlam
- I've only been here for a short while, but I stand behind this. Besides the glitches in this wiki and its lack of maintenance, I would also like to see translation of the wiki happen. I took a quick peek at MediaWiki, and the first syntax highlighting plugin I found ran on GeSHi, so I hacked up a quick and dirty language file for it. Example and download are at my site. The MediaWiki plugin is rather simple, but works. - StevenKramer
Requires WakkaWiki rewrite/change
- Fix links so that they do not contain "?" where they should "&", these scripts are yet to be patched
- Allow wiki links to be in the form [[Constants#Rotation fubar]] so we can link easily to an anchor.
- Make comments deletable by the owner of the page the comment is posted on.
- Fix wakawiki so that clicking the title of the page (ex, the big link to "ToDo" at the very top of this page) directs the browser to the page, not some wierd TextSearch query.
- Fix revisions so that we can view the actual page as seen by the revisor. (Clicking the date link next to the revision currently triggers some wierd "unknown method" error.)
- Fix all the stuff that broke during the move. wakka.php is supposed to be using the index or 404 handler, I think, and thus, is causing slow and annoying corruption. -Ice
- Slow and annoying corruption? Sounds scary... how is this manifesting itself currently? got any examples? -Chris
- Make wiki-links contained in header/large-main-idea-text (double/triple equal-sign) characters work.
- See, doesnt make link to "FOO" wiki page. :-/ -Chris
- Hmm, that's really weird. I'll take a look at it some time... -Catherine
- This would require some major changes in the wakka formatter - IMHO it's not worth it. -Ez
- I don't suppose this is possible, but... could the search function be altered in such a way as to not be limited to whole words? (I.e. a search for Pos would at least return 'llGetPos' and any page that contains 'Pos' in any form.)
- That would be possible, but the load on the SQL server would be unpleasant, so I'd rather not do that. -Ez
- -The load on the SQL server? What wrong with using a LIKE clause? SELECT `your`,`colums` FROM `yourpagetable` WHERE `columntosearch` LIKE '%pos%'
One statment and will produce the search you want, with little added load. NikEbisu
- Could we not use Google Site Search for the site to have that functionality? Would that seriously piss people off? Google search embedded in pages -MaxCase
- Are there any downsides to using google for site searches? (Why would it piss people off?) -Chris
- I actually put this up on my user page. You should have a look at it. -Keknehv
- NikEbisu is correct on that the database can do the search itself if you perfer to keep the search local. The database software was designed to do this easily with little load. AakanaarLaSalle
- Remove pages with ".", "?", "=", "&", "\" in their titles or rewrite the wiki to better handle them (or stop their creation) because the wiki can't make links to them.
| Jasa SEO
| Jasa SEO Murah
| Sepatu Online
| Toko Sepatu Online
| Sepatu Safety
| Hostgator Coupon
| Link Booking
| Televisori offerte
| Notebook Offerte
| Edo Ziedo
| Portatile Apple
| Bisnis Modal Kecil
| Bisnis UKM
| Iklan Baris
| Jasa SEO Murah
| SEO Indonesia
| Konsultan SEO
| Belajar SEO
| Kursus SEO
| Jam Tangan Casio
| Grosir Baju Terbaru
| Bisnis Online
| Belajar SEO
| Social Bookmark
| Kumpulan Puisi
| bola hantu
| Penumbuh Rambut
| Jasa SEO
| WBC Wonogiri
| Jasa SEO Murah